JP Turbo B250X for Suzuki Swift 1.4T K14C / Vitara / SX4 / Swift sport
5000350061$ 1110.00Suzuki Swift 1.4T K14C / Vitara / SX4 / Swift sport
This bolt-on turbo can be installed on the stock vehicle, without compromising the original response and torque characteristics of the K14C engine at low RPM. With upgrade modification, it is capable of power increase in the high rotation range, and its maximum horsepower can be reached up to 250bhp.
- Suzuki Swift 1.4T
- Suzuki SX4
- Suzuki Vitara
- Upgrade Air Intake Kit
- Methanol Injection
- Upgrade Oil Cooler
- Upgraded Exhaust (200目) (200 cell)
- Horsepower increase ：+66 whp(+32%)
- Torque increase ：+70 Nm(+23%)
Testing vehicle：CPA Performance
- The dual ceramic ball bearing offers amazing low friction and allows the bearing to work at much lower required force, as well as giving a boost at earlier RMP. The ceramic ball is made of Si3N4 high-precision fine ground ceramic ball. The spherical surface is in a perfect mirror state. With the match of the high-temperature, wear-resistant, shock-resistant and lightweight retainer cage, our bearings give an earlier boost than other ball bearings !
- The exhaust housing is made of high temperature-resistant D5S cast iron. The content of high-temperature resistant metal nickel is as high as 34~37%, which can withstand continuous extreme temperature and pressure.
- This upgraded high-flow turbine wheel comes with Inconel alloy. It consists of metal nickel as high as 70%, able to withstand higher temperature and pressure. As to the blade design, it offers much higher efficiency in terms of airflow, smoother exhaust and backpressure reduction. In return, we have much better wheel performance.
- The upgraded aero grade aluminum billet compressor wheel allows higher intake air volume and improves air inlet efficiency.
- Direct Bolt-On with stock pipes for cost-effective installation.
- The turbine housing valve parts are made of heat-resistant, corrosion-resistant, high-strength alloy, which withstands long-term high temperature and valve opening-closing impacts.
- Balanced by Schenck balancing machine
Precise balancing is one of the essential procedures in JP Turbo production. Due to a good balance is always an important factor in having an outstanding performance and reliability of a turbocharger. A good balance can also improve the noise generated by the high-speed operation. We have very strict operating standards for balance. First, we perform a low-speed dynamic balancing on a high-precision single-piece balancing machine in order to achieve the best balance of the parts. Secondly, we rigorously assemble the CHRA parts. After the assembly is completed, the high-speed dynamic balance is then performed. Our high-speed dynamic balancing machine can reach a maximum speed of 250,000 RPM. This balancing standard surpasses the OEM standards. Each turbo is accompanied by a serial number and the balance test result is kept in our database.
Stock Turbo VS JP Turbo B250X
The wheels comparison
In order to maximize the performance of this turbo, we recommend upgrading suitable software as well as a downpipe, exhaust system, intercooler and the air intake.
- 輸 送
- 説 明
コメントを投稿するには ログイン してください。