This product is designed for SUZUKI K14D HYBRID. It's a great choice if you want a quick turbo boost, a strong overall power output, and a noticeable increase in horsepower. With this product, you'll experience an immediate boost in torque at low RPM, consistent power output in the mid-range RPM, and sustained peak power without any drop-off. In addition, it's expected to reach a maximum horsepower of around 250HP.
- 2020 to present Suzuki SX4 S-Cross Hybrid
- 2020 to present Suzuki Swift Sport Hybrid
- 2020 to present Suzuki Vitara Hybrid
※The values may be different due to the different modifications and setting on each vehicle.
- Direct Bolt-On ; can use the original car peripheral parts, easy and convenient to install.
- The upgraded aero-grade aluminum billet compressor wheel allows higher intake air volume and improves air inlet efficiency.
- This upgraded high-flow turbine wheel comes with Inconel alloy. It consists of metal nickel as high as 70%, able to withstand higher temperatures and pressure. As to the blade design, it offers much higher efficiency in terms of airflow, smoother exhaust and backpressure reduction. In return, we have much better wheel performance.
- The turbine housing valve parts are made of heat-resistant, corrosion-resistant, high-strength alloy, which can withstand long-term high temperature and valve closing impacts.
- The exhaust housing is made of high-temperature-resistant cast iron. The content of high-temperature resistant metal nickel is as high as 34~37%, which can withstand continuous extreme temperature and pressure.
Balanced by Schenck balancing machine
Precise balancing is one of the essential procedures in JP Turbo production. Due to a good balance is always an important factor in having an outstanding performance and reliability of a turbocharger. A good balance can also improve the noise generated by the high-speed operation. We have very strict operating standards for balance. First, we perform a low-speed dynamic balancing on a high-precision single-piece balancing machine in order to achieve the best balance of the parts. Secondly, we rigorously assemble the CHRA parts. After the assembly is completed, the high-speed dynamic balance is then performed. Our high-speed dynamic balancing machine can reach a maximum speed of 250,000 RPM. This balancing standard surpasses the OEM standards. Each turbo is accompanied by a serial number and the balance test result is kept in our database.
The wheel comparison