This turbo is perfect for users who look for a quick spool EJ20 / EJ25 single-scroll turbo, gain in the overall power band and top-end power. Although under low RPM transient characteristics, The mid -RPM stable output and continuous high peak power will continue to appear, the maximum horsepower is expected to reach 500HP.
- EJ20 EJ25 Subaru Impreza WRX STI GC8 / GDA / GDB Single Scroll Turbo
- Replace / upgrade IHI VF30 / VF34
- Forged pistons and rods
- Full exhaust without catalytic converter
- Upgrade air intake
- Upgarde injector
- Upgrade intercooler
- High flow air filter
- ECU tuing
※ The values may be different due to the different modifications and setting on each vehicle.
- Direct Bolt-On; can use the original car peripheral parts, easy and convenient to install.
Dual ceramic ball bearing
The low friction, allows the bearing to work at much lower required force and gives a boost at earlier RMP. The ceramic ball is made of Si3N4 high-precision fine ground ceramic ball. The spherical surface is in a perfect mirror state. With the match of the high-temperature, wear-resistant, shock-resistant and lightweight retainer cage, our bearings give an earlier boost than other ball bearings !
- The upgraded aero grade aluminum billet compressor wheel allows higher intake air volume and improves air inlet efficiency.
- This upgraded high-flow turbine wheel comes with Inconel alloy. It consists of metal nickel as high as 70%, able to withstand higher temperature and pressure. As to the blade design, it offers much higher efficiency in terms of airflow, smoother exhaust and backpressure reduction. In return, we have much better wheel performance.
- The turbine housing valve parts are made of heat-resistant, corrosion-resistant, high-strength alloy, which can withstand long-term high temperature and valve closing impacts.
- Billet adjustable actuator comes with 5 different springs, able to adjust boost level according to tuning needs.
Balanced by Schenck balancing machine
Precise balancing is one of the essential procedures in JP Turbo production. Due to a good balance is always an important factor in having an outstanding performance and reliability of a turbocharger. A good balance can also improve the noise generated by the high-speed operation. We have very strict operating standards for balance. First, we perform a low-speed dynamic balancing on a high-precision single-piece balancing machine in order to achieve the best balance of the parts. Secondly, we rigorously assemble the CHRA parts. After the assembly is completed, the high-speed dynamic balance is then performed. Our high-speed dynamic balancing machine can reach a maximum speed of 250,000 RPM. This balancing standard surpasses the OEM standards. Each turbo is accompanied by a serial number and the balance test result is kept in our database.
Stock Turbo VS JP Turbo B550X
The wheel comparison
In order to maximize the performance of this turbo, we recommend upgrading suitable software as well as a downpipe, exhaust system, intercooler and air intake.