This Subaru EJ turbo is capable of horsepower up to 600 PS. It’s perfect for customers who are eager for high horsepower. We designed the turbine blades with higher exhaust efficiency as well as with the efficient five-axis billet compressor wheel. Our patented PEEK and ceramic ball bearing is designed to increase boost efficiency at low revolutions. In the actual testing, it shows that when it reaches the peak power at 3500 rpm, it continues to show a strong boost, and the acceleration performance is fierce. The power comes all the way to the top until the fuel is cut by the chips. It is strongly recommended that you have strengthened the engine, adjusted the computer, and upgraded the peripheral modified parts before using this product.
- EJ20 EJ25 Subaru Impreza WRX STI GC8 / GDA / GDB Single Scroll Turbo
- Replace / upgrade IHI VF30 / VF34
- Direct Bolt-On ; easy and convenient to install.
Dual ceramic ball bearing
The low friction allows the bearing to work at much lower required force and gives a boost at earlier RPM. The ceramic ball is made of Si3N4 high-precision fine ground ceramic ball. The spherical surface is in a perfect mirror state. With the match of the high-temperature, wear-resistant, shock-resistant and lightweight retainer cage, our bearings give an earlier boost than other ball bearings !
- The upgraded aero grade aluminum billet compressor wheel allows higher intake air volume and improves air inlet efficiency.
- This upgraded high-flow turbine wheel comes with Inconel alloy. It's able to withstand higher temperatures and pressure. As to the blade design, it offers much higher efficiency in terms of airflow, smoother exhaust and backpressure reduction. In return, we have much better wheel performance.
- The turbine housing valve parts are made of heat-resistant, corrosion-resistant, high-strength alloy, which can withstand long-term high temperature and valve closing impacts.
- The exhaust housing is made of high temperature-resistant cast iron. It will withstand continuous extreme temperature and pressure.
- Billet adjustable actuator comes with different springs, able to adjust boost level according to tuning needs.
Balanced by Schenck balancing machine
Precise balancing is one of the essential procedures in JP Turbo production. A good balance is always an important factor in having an outstanding performance and reliability of a turbocharger. A good balance can also improve the noise generated by the high-speed operation. We have very strict operating standards for balance. First, we perform a low-speed dynamic balancing on a high-precision single-piece balancing machine in order to achieve the best balance of the parts. Secondly, we rigorously assemble the CHRA parts. After the assembly is completed, the high-speed dynamic balance is then performed. Our high-speed dynamic balancing machine can reach a maximum speed of 250,000 RPM. This balancing standard surpasses the OEM standards. Each turbo is accompanied by a serial number and the balance test result is kept in our database.
Stock Turbo VS JP Turbo B640X
The wheel comparison
In order to maximize the performance of this turbo, we recommend upgrading suitable software as well as a downpipe, exhaust system, intercooler and the air intake.