This turbo is perfect for users who look for a quick response EVO X 4B11T turbo, gaining in the overall and top-end power. Although under low RPM transient characteristics, The mid -RPM stable output and continuous high peak power will continue to be available, the maximum horsepower is expected to reach 500HP.
- 2007-2016 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
- 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer/Galant Fortis Ralliart
- Direct Bolt-On ; easy and convenient to install.
Dual ceramic ball bearing
The low friction, allows the bearing to work at much lower required force and gives a boost at earlier RPM. The ceramic ball is made of Si3N4 high-precision fine ground ceramic ball. The spherical surface is in a perfect mirror state. With the match of the high-temperature, wear-resistant, shock-resistant and lightweight retainer cage, our bearings give an earlier boost than other ball bearings !
- The upgraded aero grade aluminum billet compressor wheel allows higher intake air volume and improves air inlet efficiency.
- This upgraded high-flow turbine wheel comes with Inconel alloy. It consists of metal nickel as high as 70%, able to withstand higher temperature and pressure. As to the blade design, it offers much higher efficiency in terms of airflow, smoother exhaust and backpressure reduction. In return, we have much better wheel performance.
- The turbine housing valve parts are made of heat-resistant, corrosion-resistant, high-strength alloy, which can withstand long-term high temperature and valve closing impacts.
- The exhaust housing is made of high temperature-resistant D5S cast iron. The content of high-temperature resistant metal nickel is as high as 34~37%, which can withstand continuous extreme temperature and pressure.
- Billet adjustable actuator comes with different springs, able to adjust boost level according to tuning needs.
Balanced by Schenck balancing machine
Precise balancing is one of the essential procedures in JP Turbo production. Due to a good balance is always an important factor in having an outstanding performance and reliability of a turbocharger. A good balance can also improve the noise generated by the high-speed operation. We have very strict operating standards for balance. First, we perform a low-speed dynamic balancing on a high-precision single-piece balancing machine in order to achieve the best balance of the parts. Secondly, we rigorously assemble the CHRA parts. After the assembly is completed, the high-speed dynamic balance is then performed. Our high-speed dynamic balancing machine can reach a maximum speed of 250,000 RPM. This balancing standard surpasses the OEM standards. Each turbo is accompanied by a serial number and the balance test result is kept in our database.
Stock Turbo VS JP Turbo B640X
The wheel comparison
In order to maximize the performance of this turbo, we recommend upgrading suitable software as well as a downpipe, exhaust system, intercooler and air intake.