B665X for 1JZ-GTE is designed with a corresponding horsepower of up to 600PS, which is made for customers who are eager for top-end power. It comes with a high-flow turbine wheel as well as a high-efficiency billet compressor wheel. Our patented PEEK cage with ceramic ball bearing is designed for an easy boost at low revolutions. From actual testing, it reaches full boost at 3500 RPM and still shows potential boost at high RPM. After the medium revolutions, the acceleration performance is still fierce. The force keeps going until the ship cuts the fuel. Due to the characteristics of this product, forged engine, ECU tuning and necessary modifications are strongly recommended as well as professional tuning consulting.
- JZX100 / JZX110 / JZX110W
- JZZ30 Late Model / JZS171 / JZS171W
※The values may be different due to the different modifications and setting on each vehicle.
- Direct Bolt-On ; can be installed with the original peripheral parts, easy and convenient to install.
Dual ceramic ball bearing
The low friction, allows the bearing to work at much lower required force and gives a boost at earlier RPM. The ceramic ball is made of Si3N4 high-precision fine ground ceramic ball. The spherical surface is in a perfect mirror state. With the match of the high-temperature, wear-resistant, shock-resistant and lightweight retainer cage, our bearings give an earlier boost than other ball bearings !
- The upgraded aero grade aluminum billet compressor wheel allows higher intake air volume and improves air inlet efficiency.
- This upgraded high-flow turbine wheel comes with Inconel alloy. It consists of metal nickel as high as 70%, able to withstand higher temperature and pressure. As to the blade design, it offers much higher efficiency in terms of airflow, smoother exhaust and backpressure reduction. In return, we have much better wheel performance.
- The turbine housing valve parts are made of heat-resistant, corrosion-resistant, high-strength alloy, which can withstand long-term high temperature and valve closing impacts.
- The exhaust housing is made of high temperature-resistant D5S cast iron. The content of high-temperature resistant metal nickel is as high as 34~37%, which can withstand continuous extreme temperature and pressure.
- Billet adjustable actuator comes with different springs, able to adjust boost level according to tuning needs.
Balanced by Schenck balancing machine
Precise balancing is one of the essential procedures in JP Turbo production. Due to a good balance is always an important factor in having an outstanding performance and reliability of a turbocharger. A good balance can also improve the noise generated by the high-speed operation. We have very strict operating standards for balance. First, we perform a low-speed dynamic balancing on a high-precision single-piece balancing machine in order to achieve the best balance of the parts. Secondly, we rigorously assemble the CHRA parts. After the assembly is completed, the high-speed dynamic balance is then performed. Our high-speed dynamic balancing machine can reach a maximum speed of 250,000 RPM. This balancing standard surpasses the OEM standards. Each turbo is accompanied by a serial number and the balance test result is kept in our database.
Stock Turbo VS JP Turbo B665X
The wheel comparison
In order to maximize the performance of this turbo, we recommend upgrading suitable software as well as a downpipe, exhaust system, intercooler and air intake.