This bolt-on turbo is plug-and-play on the factory location. While the max power has increased, it will not compensate for the response and transmission characteristics of the original setting. The power can be increased to high RPM and the maximum power can reach up to 350HP.
Engine ：L15B TURBO
- 2015 / 2017 Honda Jade RS / Facelift 210 Turbo
- 2016 – Honda Civic turbo
- 2017 – Honda Civic Si
- 2018 – Honda HR-V
- 2019 – 2021 Honda Vezel
- 2017 – Honda CR-V
※The values may be different due to the different modifications and setting on each vehicle.
- The turbine housing valve parts are made of heat-resistant, corrosion-resistant, high-strength alloy D5S, which withstands long-term high temperature and valve opening-closing impacts.
- This upgraded high-flow turbine wheel comes with Inconel alloy. It consists of metal nickel as high as 70%, able to withstand higher temperature and pressure. As to the blade design, it offers much higher efficiency in terms of airflow, smoother exhaust and backpressure reduction. In return, we have much better wheel performance.
- The upgraded aero grade aluminum billet compressor wheel allows higher intake air volume and improves air inlet efficiency.
- Direct Bolt-On with stock pipes for cost-effective installation.
- The turbine housing valve parts are made of heat-resistant, corrosion-resistant, high-strength alloy, which withstands long-term high temperature and valve opening-closing impacts.
Balanced by Schenck balancing machine
Precise balancing is one of the essential procedures in JP Turbo production. Due to a good balance is always an important factor in having an outstanding performance and reliability of a turbocharger. A good balance can also improve the noise generated by the high-speed operation. We have very strict operating standards for balance. First, we perform a low-speed dynamic balancing on a high-precision single-piece balancing machine in order to achieve the best balance of the parts. Secondly, we rigorously assemble the CHRA parts. After the assembly is completed, the high-speed dynamic balance is then performed. Our high-speed dynamic balancing machine can reach a maximum speed of 250,000 RPM. This balancing standard surpasses the OEM standards. Each turbo is accompanied by a serial number and the balance test result is kept in our database.
Stock Turbo VS JP Turbo J300X
The wheel comparison
In order to maximize the performance of this turbo, we recommend upgrading suitable software as well as a downpipe, exhaust system, intercooler and the air intake.